DKCERT cooperates with Danish and international partners with the goal of improving information security.
- Centre for Cyber Security – a part of the Danish Defence Intelligence Service, overseeing information security within national government and companies categorized as critical infrastructure
- CISO-forum – forum of Chief Information Security Officers at the Danish universities
- Danish Agency for Digitisation – information security for citizens
- ISP-sikkerhedsforum – security forum for internet service providers
- Rådet for Digital Sikkerhed - the Council for Digital Security, an independent organization dealing with information security and privacy issues
- FIRST (Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams). DKCERT is a full member of FIRST.
- TF-CSIRT (Task Force on Computer Security Incident Response Teams) – organization under GÉANT.
- Trusted Introducer – activity within TF-CSIRT for registering and certifying Computer Security Incident Response Teams (CSIRTs). DKCERT is accredited by TF-CSIRT Trusted Introducer.
- CERT Division – a centre at the Software Engineering Institute at Carnegie Mellon University.